By: Leonard Williams –> –> If youre about to get the GED Check shortly, it is necessary to realize the dissertation section since many test individuals discover it one of many most challenging facets of the language arts test. Read more
A nebulizer is really a machine used to handle people with respiratory conditions including asthma. Though usually used in hospitals, it’s often approved for at home use for sufferers with chronic conditions. Respiratory problems usually have a tendency to happen as a result of enhanced redness in the lungs or airways. Depending on what type of treatment is employed, nebulizers are efficient for fast comfort as well as for long term reduction of the redness. Objective Nebulizers are a great substitute for people who struggle with their inhaler or for anyone whose symptoms are severe. Read more
What should your top goal be, more followers or highly targeted followers? I believe quality is better than quantity if you have to choose. Of course, you do need enough followers to get your social platform off the ground. So you will always need as many high-quality fans and followers as possible. And what good will it do you to have a bunch of people following you if they aren’t interacting with you? None!
Now, I can hear you asking, “Renee, how am I supposed to find these high quality fans?” That’s simple. Take a look at your current customers. If your business next year was based on 100 new customers that were a clone of one current customer, who would that be? You know who she is. You didn’t even have to look at your records before she came to mind.
Write her name down. List her attributes. What is her age? Where does she live? Is she married or single? Does she have kids or grandkids? What does she usually buy from you? Why does she buy from you? How long has she been buying from you?
Every time you post on Facebook, tweet or make a video, imagine you are only talking to her. This will help you become more clear on what kind of content to post, how to communicate and you will attract more of your ideal customers.
You’re wondering what about all of those other desirable customers, right? If your ideal customer is a 45 year old woman from central Illinois who is married with three teenage girls and you are afraid you will alienate the 32 year old single males because you want to sell as much product as possible and you need their money. Relax. Those other customers will still buy from you. But by targeting your message specifically to your ideal customer, you will attract more just like her. Most importantly though, it will help YOU feel more confident in your messages.
Before you can post engaging content, you have to understand what the purpose of your Facebook page is and what it is not. Your page is not a place to advertise your products and services. That was never effective. Now, Facebook is slamming the door on businesses who run “Taco Tuesday” type of posts.
When your ideal customer scrolls through their news feed, they are not looking for ads. They are looking for entertainment or inspiration. When you have the right strategy, you can get their attention. You’ll need to consistently post engaging content if you want to keep their attention.
Every business has it’s own personality which means that the type of content that works best on your page may not work at all on mine. These five strategies will work for you if you are diligent.
1) INSPIRE – This is your most sure-fire way to get likes, comments and shares. We all need a little inspiration in the morning. People love to share inspirational posts so make it look good and it will get loads of engagement! This is one of the most popular posts I’ve ever used.
It worked because it’s:
a) a great quote that any business person can relate to
b) not over-used
d) fitting for my page
2) USE HUMOR – We all love to laugh. We watch crazy cat videos, bizarre BuzzFeed videos and all sorts of others. We also love cartoons. Someecards are always a big hit too. Be sure that everything you post is appropriate for your page.
3) BEHIND THE SCENES – Your customers and potential customers love to see what goes on behind the scenes of your business. It makes you more human, relatable and interesting. One day while shopping for office supplies I discovered thumbs-up sticky notes. I took a picture with my phone and posted it. It was appropriate because I’m a social media coach.
4) PROVIDE VALUE WITH TIPS – This is one of the best ways to remain relevant and build relationships. This is also going to be one of the easiest things for you to post once you really pay attention. I call it keeping your eyes and ears open. People ask you questions about your business all day long. Your content ideas are endless!
5) ASK SIMPLE QUESTIONS – Asking questions can be the easiest way to engage your audience. Here are a couple of tips for asking questions:
a) Make it simple for people to respond
b) Use fill-in-the-blank questions such as “The best part of my day was _____ .”
c) Avoid asking “why” questions. They require too much work.
These posts have worked for me, my clients and countless others. Try one today and make a plan to post every day. When you communicate with your followers, you will be more likely to expand your reach. Good luck and enjoy communicating with your customers!